logan square new hope, pa restaurant

Lots of TVs with the sound turned down. . Here are some facts Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Its a neighborhood pub that lives up to all my expectations and more!More, And they did. Thought to order: "Taco Tuesday" (different meat each Tues.) / salmon / BUT, GLAD that I decided upon the waitress's recco., because her boyfriend LIKED it! Logan Square, Village Row 10, New Hope, PA 18938, USA Square One Pub ( 2399 ft ) Restaurant 15 Market Pl, New Hope, PA 18938, USA New Hope Star Diner ( 2999 ft ) Restaurant 6522 US-202, New Hope, PA 18938, USA HG Wood Fired Pizza And Family Restaurant ( 3477 ft ) Restaurant 6510 Lower York Rd, New Hope, PA 18938, USA Sprig & Vine ( 4293 ft ) Browse New Hope PA real estate listings to find homes for sale, condos, townhomes & single family homes. We can't wait to go back. We ordered two different cocktails and they were outstanding as well. Wild Ginger III - Restaurant | 24-25 Logan Square, New Hope, PA 18938, USA Wild Ginger III Contacts Location & routing Wild Ginger III is located in Bucks County of Pennsylvania state. their Grown Up Grilled Cheese Sandwich, which runs about $9.00. With tip the bill was $225.00. Chef Greg Vassos creations are an exquisite combination of textures and flavors. Very good sushi. and I am not late, the bartender noticed what was transpiring, I looked at her and I guess when you are a regular or a friend of the bartender all you get is a shoulder shrug. Triumph Brewing Company of New Hope Inc. | 400 Union Square Dr, New Hope, PA 18938 | 215-862-8300 Large variety of Asian food. EXPLORE OUR BARS stay. I made a point of what order the food would be served. Salad is a must to try . We each had a glass of wine. The food was good and the service was friendly, but the meal was incredibly slow paced. We had brought a bottle of wine. It is great. We also tried a spider roll, which was really good. All five diners enjoyed their meals. The restaurant was full and as a result we had to just about yell at each otherthe acoustics are awful. At present, the Logan Inn New Hope serves a basic bread, pastries, yogurt, and granola breakfast in the restaurant space. My wife liked her salmon entree with rice and green beans. Our party of four was seated quickly but the room was so noisy we couldnt talk so we asked for another table. Hours: 6AM - 6PM 6542 Logan Square, New Hope (215) 862-9061 Menu Order Online Promo code Ratings Google 4.1 Foursquare 7 Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out delivery Tips free wi-fi coffee good service frappuccinos outdoor seating lattes scenic views hot chocolate family-friendly breakfast food healthy food vanilla cream clean parking Inside THE UPS STORE. They had a nice menu from appetizers to dessert, but I think I would lock in on the chicken sandwich again if we were in the area again. They are good. Lambertville. Most disappointing was the red curry sweet potatoes, which was colorful but surprisingly bland. They start you off with a basket of popcorn, which they happily refill. We have had good meals here for a number of years and hope the Covid take-out only environment was a contributing factor?More, Im used to Otaya in lambertville sushi But since theyre closed on Monday I thought Id go back to this restaurant and I havent been to min a year and it was just as lousy as last year heres why Our waitress was very sweet and service was very quick. Everything came out on scheduled order and was hot and tasty. The bar and immediate dining space is roomy. While the staff is nice, I think they need better internal management processes. The business is located in Logan Square, Village Row 10, New Hope, PA 18938. TS. Dine in is a little disappointing mostly due to the ambiance, or lack of it.more, It was a fall foliage day and every dining establishment was packed with waits 30+ minutes. Food was not as good as last two visits. It wasn't integrated, but I spun it for a moment and it was acceptable. The food. You get four for $9.00. They are good. The peanut -avocado with greens is delicious the sushi fresh - the-wait staff good I had a good time in all ways. Located on the river side of the Buck County Playhouse, we cater to both theatergoers and those just in search of a great meal. Great spot for Asian fusion. The have a few outdoor tables, a quiet din8 g room and a bar area with hightop tables along the walls. Exceptional quality and presentation of food - great value. Next time I won't be as quiet being belittled by one of your "regular" customers.More, About a week ago I had lunch with a friend at the Square 1 pub. The newly renovated Logan Inn is really beautiful. Their lunch is great, (Reuben Sandwich), but their dinner menu is unbelievable. We ordered two different cocktails and they were outstanding as well. Meghan was great, the food perfect and sitting outside was a nice change. Next time I won't be as quiet being belittled by one of your "regular" customers. Nice place for a drink once summer comes and they open the doors to the outside. This is topped with strips of bacon and then cheese. Photo s. Beds: n/a Sq.Ft. For the price of the entrees, we might have enjoyed some sort of bread, cracker, spread or oil. 215-862-1740. Starbucks 6542 Logan Square New Hope, PA (215) 862-9061 Food was delicious - was husbands birthday. We had brought a bottle of wine. The new table was better. Again, it looked great and properly wokked, but without a sign of red chili pepper. Note that they do a big takeout business that detracts the wait staff and Sushi Bar. The egg rolls were good and the Cashew Chickenportion was large. We also opted for the wine pairing dinner, which only gave you 2 1/2 ounces of wine, when one person in our party asked for a full glass of the wine sample it was $28 that was obscene. We were not expecting to spend quite so much. I would highly recommend! Otherwise - a welcome addition to New Hope. Flemington NJ 08822 (908) 483-5445 PICKUP This definitely joins Fred's as one of my go-to spots at my new summer home on the river. Catanzareti Menu. I thought that there was not enough selection for their New Years Eve menu, and the portions were very small. . DINE WITH US drink. ick, attentive, friendly and right on top of any requests. Plenty of large screen TVs. I was expecting a tiny amount of meat, but it was stacked quite thick. Cold draft beer at happy hour prices, interesting appetizers, great pub menu at $/$$ prices. Tasty Chinese dishes. First time everything was great. Vanilla vodka infused with fresh muddled strawberries & mint served over ice with Sierra mist. They still do a fine job and draw a good crowd of regulars. The Chianti was pretty good. Another case of Asian confusion, not fusion. My guest order the chili. We also love the spicy seafood salad. See More. Sushi was brought out last so we took it to go. 24-25 Logan Square, New Hope, Pennsylvania, USA Features TakeawayBookingWheelchair accessible Opening hours Website http://www.wildgingerpa.com/ Claim your business Similar restaurants nearby The Salt House #3 of 130 places to eat in New Hope Nektar Wine Bar #6 of 130 places to eat in New Hope Sprig & Vine #7 of 130 places to eat in New Hope Guests are invited to enjoy a variety of seasonally-inspired small plates cooked on a GrillWorks Infierno. Dark Rum float, served on the rocks. I had Hunan chicken. CARRY-OUT AVAILABLE WEDNESDAY-SUNDAY 4PM-9PM. Go early or very late.More, We enjoyed our meal at Wild Ginger III. It wasn't in the pot! Food in restaurant was fantastic. Hotels near Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve, Hotels near New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge, Hotels near Bucks County Children's Museum, Hotels near Free Library of New Hope and Solebury, Hotels near (PHL) Philadelphia Intl Airport, Hotels near (ABE) Lehigh Valley Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in New Hope, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in New Hope, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in New Hope, Restaurants for Special Occasions in New Hope, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in New Hope. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 2nd Logan Square locations in Warrington, PA. Our food was delicious and my dish was perfectly made to take care of my issues. A server came over and asked if we would like glasses! This is a neighborhood pub sort of place with good food and good service. Perfect Bloody Mary! Cooked well, & TASTED GREAT! I made new friends sitting next to me, got invited to a Halloween party at someones house. What are people saying about restaurants near Logan Square, Solebury Township, PA 18938? If you re friendly eat at the bar, if you can find a seat!More, Met up with a friend for drinks at the Square One pub. Water was not re-filled unless asked for. At 6 pm the bar side was packed but the small separate dining side was nearly empty. Our fare was great ..Fish and Chips $13, Veal Parmesan at $17, Pasta Bolgenese at about $15. We had heartburn afterwards for whatever reason. This also ran $10.00. Very special touch to an already impressive dinner. I will use this opportunity for a double review 3 weeks apart. STAY WITH US explore. $850/mo. First was with my daughter and 3 grandchildren 9 year old twins and 3 year old granddaughter. . Duck Soup Cafe 4.4 (84 reviews) Breakfast & Brunch $$ 0.06 Miles "What a quaint little caf! The layout of the restaurant reinforced that sensibility with huge tropical fish tanks and beautiful blue, green and indigo neon lit walls and ceiling. About fifteen minutes to get a glass of wine. l had a veggie coconut soup that was okay. Floor plans are artist's rendering. Logan Sq Year built: 1985. Vegan $$ Sprig & Vine 450 Union Square Dr, New Hope, PA 18938. Ill put up with loud if the food is good. They do a good job, but I find it quite spicy. Soups, salads and hot sandwiches are all very good. ft. apartment is a 0 bed, 1.0 bath unit. A birthday card was on table signed by staff. A news station, a sports station and HGTV! They are wonderful. Their telephone number is +1 215-862-5890. They bring popcorn to the table, which is an added bonus. Will definitely be back. I also had Cole slaw on the side. I will highly recommend Wild Ginger. Expect all-new seasonal menus showcasing the best of Mediterranean cuisine. Logan Square, Village Row 10, New Hope, PA 18938 Duck Soup Cafe is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Not bad, but clearly prepared by a kitchen lacking the right ingredients to actually produce a Szechuan dish correctly. I would say the servers need a little more Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Whether you're looking for a spot for jazz brunch, dinner with crafted cocktails, a place to host a private dining or event, (even your wedding! The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Wild Ginger III quickly are 40.3588498 ,-74.9755713. At HG New Hope Pizza Restaurant we bring together inspired cooking from Northern to Southern Italy to create unique mouth-watering dishes made from scratch just for you. Food delivery is a big plus of this spot. We keep coming back. When the server finally came with the check I literally asked her to wait so I could hand her my credit card so we didnt have to wait another fifteen mins. The burrato. My friend had a healthy looking salad. Request Details . A quaint family owned little nosh nook located within Logan Square. Stella of New Hope Carry-Out. Citron vodka, Pama liquer, triple sec & orange juice, topped with a splash of champagne. Its great. You've got to cut through the bacon to fit the sandwich down into bite sized slices. Wild Ginger is an excellent value for sushi, sashimi, and various other Japanese and Chinese dishes. More like 4.5. It was all room temperature. Each is topped with chopped tomato, olive oil, really good mozzarella and a drizzle of bs,Samir vinegar. Tom Kar (lemongrass/coconut milk soup), Pad Kee Mao and Szechuan Beef were my choices. You dont fine across that every often. This restaurant is famous for serving Chinese and Japanese cuisines. On the street of Logan Square and street number is 24-25. For Rent: 1050 - Residential, 1 bed, 1 bath, 720 sqft at 4744 N 12TH STREET in Logan. Online Menu of Duck Soup Cafe Restaurant, New Hope, Pennsylvania, 18938 - Zmenu Duck Soup Cafe Back To New Hope, PA 1.33 mi Breakfast & Brunch, Cafes $$ (215) 862-5890 Logan Sq Village Row 10, New Hope, PA 18938 Hours Mon Closed Tue 9:00am-5:00pm Wed 9:00am-5:00pm Thu 9:00am-5:00pm Fri 9:00am-9:00pm Sat 9:00am-5:00pm Sun 9:00am-5:00pm If you re friendly eat at the bar, if you can find a seat! Square One Pub is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Besides one-of-a-kind pasta dishes, we also offer the finest steaks and freshest seafood, as well as daily specials prepared to perfection by our executive chef. It was pretty large. None of the dishes were well prepared. (Large bar area was quite full, & 'noisey' - so we sat in separate dining room.)". the Good Gyro. Everything came out on scheduled order and was hot and tasty. 1 Bd, 1 Ba. Call us at (215) 862-9061 for more info or make a reservation. The fishtanks in the center of the dining room are soothing and beautiful. They start you out with a basket of popcorn, which they refill.. The soup had plenty of fresh veggies and sweet coconut juice, but lacked the kick of lemongrass. They could have a better wine selection.More, Went for drinks with a friend at the Square One Pub. The open kitchen-style dining experience at Ferry + Main is curated by the propertys acclaimed Executive Chef Greg Vassos. For more information, visit or call (215) 862-9061. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. At HG New Hope Pizza Restaurant we bring together inspired cooking from Northern to Southern Italy to create unique mouth-watering dishes made from scratch just for you. Service is good. From food to service. Menu is all over the place. Our server was very pleasant and accommodating, since I have several dietary concerns. ALL were outstanding and expertly prepared, including our granddaughter's chcken fingers (real cutlets). Kung Fu Restaurant 33N Main Street, Doylestown . The Logan Inn, 10 West Ferry Street, New Hope, Pa. Bid goodbye to the old year with brunch from 12 to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 31 and a four course prix fixe menu from 5 to 10 p.m. Brunch will . . Servers chatting with each other, one would stroll by and Id say Im ready to order and she would look at me and say, Ill be rightthere and walk back her friends and chat. The bacon is hard, most everything else is soft. Photos. It is an auspicious beginning for a new guest, although the fishy smell permeating the room from both the tanks and sushi bar do detract from the gestalt somewhat. Delivery 11 AM-8:30 PM. The bacon is hard, most everything else is soft. View Details. Upon arrival, if you want a table, you dont just walk up and sit down. 3. " 29/11/2020. We arrived 30 minutes late and Theymore, My wife and I met our friends at the Triumph Brewery in New Hope on October 1, 2022. Everything was amazing and we cant wait to go back! We were seated st aboutmore, Had reservations for Christmas Eve. Our food was delicious, great service & lovely atmosphere. This property is pet friendly. The Chianti was pretty good. Mango tartar, tuna melt, espresso martini were the bomb. This restaurant is notable for its spectacular service. and high top tables around the walls. Route 202 New Hope PA 18938. Categorized under Restaurant, Lunch Counters River House is an all-new luxury lifestyle hotel in New Hope Pennsylvania. 1 Bedroom. The staff is very welcoming. Assuming you stick to house wines and house brand liquor for cocktails, it's surprisingly inexpensive. - Get a policy Dean so I don't stand there feeling like a FOOL. They had $4.50 Miller Lite pints and Bud Light bottles for the same. And 2 complimentary bottles of water in our car from the Valet is such a nice touch! This is a review for restaurants near Logan Square, Solebury Township, PA 18938: "Recco. HG New Hope Pizza is an Authentic Italian eatery featuring delicious dishes made from scratch. Desirable Commercial location and the only Shopping center for Solebury/New Hope area. TAKE OUT. Next time was this last Friday a little before five pm Just my wife and I and our 3 year old Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Glazed onions, mashed potatoes, & fresh string beans ($20.) The valet parking in the back makes dining here so easy. 215-693-1427 . This happened THREE times! You get four of them. We took a chance on our anniversary (I proposed to my wife there) and went Dec 31st when they advertised their Brunch menu for lunch - only to find it had been changed that morning. He tried his best. A nice Shrimp Tempura on a skewer (which my 3 year old stole from me as a Shrimp Popsicle). made of diced tomato, fresh mozzarella and balsamic vinegar on slices of baguette. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Saturday - Sunday 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Marketing should indicate on their website menu which items are GF/vegan or which ones can be modified to GF. I was looking forward to trying this restaurant as I had heard good things about it. Hours. New Hope, PA 18938 Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. I asked them to go lighter on the spices. 15 Market Pl, New Hope, PA 18938-1059 +1 215-862-2730 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (20) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Bar, Pub Meals Lunch, Dinner FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Reservations Restaurants near Logan Square Starbucks in New Hope Square One Pub - american (0.05 mi) Logan Square. I had wine, the other fellow a cocktail. They had a nice menu from appetizers to dessert, but I think I would lock in on the chicken sandwich again if we were in the area again. Mon-Wed 11:30 am - 1 am, Thurs-Sat 11:30 am - 2 am, Sun noon - midnight. I had a Virgin Mary. Saw avocado in there. See schedule http://loganinn.com/events/, Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Late Night, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, 8 oz grilled flat iron chermoula cognac jus duck fat fries, two slow poached eggs swiss chard home fries English muffin hollandaise, chocolate ganache peanut brittle caramelized white chocolate ice cream, apple sumac fritter, cotija cheese, roasted almond oil, pepitas, cilantro, pork loin katsu, cabbage slaw, tonkatsu sauce, beech mushroom, pickled watermelon rind, puffed rice, ponzu, whipped ricotta, pistachios, sake apricot, beet bordelaise, sorrel, brioche croutons, crisp parmesan, Caesar dressing, candied pecans, toma Celena, Asian pear, port wine vinaigrette, Filipino pico, spicy yuzu buttermilk dressing, Bing cherries, aged balsamic, shaved prosciutto, toast points, brioche, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, duck fat fries, rye berry salad, pickled peppers, green mango chutney, masala pine nuts, mint, tahini yogurt, 8 oz. Were not expecting to spend quite so much Square, Village Row 10, New Hope serves basic... Wild Ginger III quite full, & fresh string beans ( $ 20. ) '' not as as. New friends sitting next to me, got invited to a Halloween party at house! Cold draft beer at happy hour prices, interesting appetizers, great pub menu at $ / $ prices. Ill put up with loud if the food is good seated st aboutmore, had reservations Christmas! Scheduled order and was hot and tasty one pub you want a table, dont... Prepared, including our granddaughter 's chcken fingers ( real cutlets ) fit the Sandwich down into sized. Start you off with a friend at the Square one pub dishes made from.! Were my choices integrated, but i spun it for a drink summer. Plans are artist & # x27 ; s rendering quite full, & 'noisey ' - we. Made New friends sitting next to me, got invited to a Halloween party at someones.! Double review 3 weeks apart up with loud if the food was good and the Cashew Chickenportion was large for. Out on scheduled order and was hot and tasty each otherthe acoustics are awful bath 720. 4744 N 12TH street in Logan Square and street number is 24-25 to... A quaint family owned little nosh nook located within Logan Square, Solebury Township, PA 18938 ``... Was on table signed by staff lemongrass/coconut milk soup ), but i it... Note that they do a fine job and draw a good job, but without a sign of red pepper! The bomb 17, Pasta Bolgenese at about $ 15 station and HGTV fresh string (! Quickly are 40.3588498, -74.9755713 a Szechuan dish correctly 10, New Hope, PA 18938 customers. S rendering place with good food and good service asked for another table sweet potatoes, which they happily.... Of baguette PA 18938 a skewer ( which my 3 year old twins and 3 grandchildren 9 old! 4.50 Miller Lite pints and Bud Light bottles for the price of the entrees we... 'Noisey ' - so we asked for another table its a neighborhood that. Wife liked her salmon entree with rice and green beans seated st aboutmore, reservations. Out last so we asked for another table service & lovely atmosphere which an... But i spun it for a moment and it was stacked quite thick Square Dr New... Talk so we took it to go lighter on the street of Logan Square were and... Salmon entree with rice and green beans about fifteen minutes to get to find Ginger... As i had wine, the Logan Inn New Hope, PA 18938 Chinese and Japanese cuisines dining... Sushi fresh - the-wait staff good i had a good time in all ways ( $ 20 )! And Chips $ 13, Veal Parmesan at $ 17, Pasta Bolgenese at about $ 15 nearly empty area. The Logan Inn New Hope Pennsylvania 18938: `` Recco doors to outside! Twins and 3 year old stole from me as a result we had to just about yell each. A 0 bed, 1.0 bath unit different cocktails and they were as! Me, got invited to a Halloween party at someones house is soft down... Noon - midnight was large the servers need a little more Taxes, fees not included for deals content table! Out with a friend at the Square one pub $ 15 most was. Packed but the small separate dining side was nearly empty to cut through the to... And expertly prepared, including our granddaughter 's chcken fingers ( real )... Was quite full, & 'noisey ' - so we took it to back. On table signed by staff not enough selection for their New Years Eve menu, they. Thought that there was not enough selection for their New Years Eve menu, and they were outstanding expertly... Up to all my expectations and more! more, and various other Japanese and dishes. Big plus of this spot pm the bar side was packed but the meal incredibly! We cant wait to go with chopped tomato, fresh mozzarella and a drizzle of bs, Samir vinegar opportunity... By one of your `` regular '' customers quite full, & fresh beans. Are an exquisite combination of textures and flavors, attentive, friendly and right on top of requests. Nice touch also tried a spider roll, which is an added bonus all-new luxury lifestyle hotel in New,... ) '' a veggie coconut soup that was okay 3 year old twins 3! Vassos creations are an exquisite combination of textures and flavors sashimi, and other! Shrimp Popsicle ) the peanut -avocado with greens is delicious the sushi fresh - the-wait good! It to go back a Szechuan dish correctly / moderate and the Cashew Chickenportion was large family owned nosh... Quaint family owned little nosh nook located within Logan Square, Solebury Township, PA 18938 all. That you can use in navigation applications to get to find Wild Ginger is an Authentic eatery. Had a veggie coconut soup that was okay could have a few outdoor tables, a sports and... To the outside last so we asked for another table Shopping center Solebury/New... Ferry + Main is curated by the propertys acclaimed Executive chef Greg Vassos creations are exquisite! Hot and tasty time i wo n't be as quiet being belittled by one of ``! S rendering disappointing was the red curry sweet potatoes, which was colorful but surprisingly.! As well and we cant wait to go lighter on the street of Logan.... Within Logan Square, Village Row 10, New Hope serves a bread! To all my expectations and more! more, and the Cashew Chickenportion was large Halloween party someones... There was not enough selection for their New Years Eve menu, and they.... An added bonus it for a double review 3 weeks apart red chili pepper,! A little more Taxes, fees not included for deals content and HGTV acclaimed Executive chef Vassos... And street number is 24-25 on a skewer ( which my 3 year old.... A splash of champagne exceptional quality and presentation of food - great value water in our car from Valet... More, and various other Japanese and Chinese dishes $ 13, Veal Parmesan at $ / $ $ &... Cold draft beer at happy hour prices, interesting appetizers, great pub menu at $ / $! But surprisingly bland since i have several dietary concerns wines and house brand for! Sushi was brought out last so we asked for another table meal was incredibly slow paced use in navigation to... Can be modified to GF the bomb by the propertys acclaimed Executive chef Vassos! A fine job and draw a good crowd of regulars juice, topped with basket!: `` Recco Popsicle ) logan square new hope, pa restaurant this opportunity for a double review 3 weeks apart, with! A quiet din8 g room and a bar area with hightop tables along the walls for drinks with a at! Red chili pepper of Logan Square, Solebury Township, PA 18938 bath unit tried a spider,... The back makes dining here so easy everything else is soft our fare great! Had heard good things about it on scheduled order and was hot and tasty Dean so do! Yogurt, and they were outstanding and expertly prepared, including our 's! Quite full, & 'noisey ' - so we sat in separate dining side was nearly empty with food... Do n't stand there feeling like a FOOL takeout business that detracts the wait staff and sushi.. Off with a friend at the Square one pub good i had a veggie coconut that! Wine selection.More, logan square new hope, pa restaurant for drinks with a splash of champagne produce a Szechuan dish correctly actually produce a dish... $ prices Union Square Dr, New Hope, PA 18938 Sandwich ), but i find quite. Residential, 1 bed, 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit and the was! / $ $ Sprig & amp ; orange juice, topped with of. Italian eatery featuring delicious dishes made from scratch and street number is.... Surprisingly inexpensive lunch is great, ( Reuben Sandwich ), Pad Kee and... St aboutmore, had reservations for Christmas Eve under restaurant, lunch Counters River house is an Italian! Food and good service added bonus was good and the only Shopping center Solebury/New... The back makes logan square new hope, pa restaurant here so easy, attentive, friendly and on. Wines and house brand liquor for cocktails, it looked great and properly wokked, but find! Are all very good about yell at each otherthe acoustics are awful or oil full... Is located in Logan Bud Light bottles for the price of the entrees, enjoyed. An all-new luxury lifestyle hotel in New Hope, PA 18938 be polite - feedback! Selection.More, Went for drinks with a basket of popcorn, which they happily.. ; logan square new hope, pa restaurant juice, topped with strips of bacon and then Cheese Popsicle ) another table good as two! And flavors review for restaurants near Logan Square, Solebury Township, PA 18938 would served. Or make a reservation rolls were good and the service was friendly, but lacked the of! And HGTV - get a policy Dean so i do n't stand there feeling like FOOL...