ian stuart donaldson quotes

The emergency services arrived and the lads were taken straight to hospital. Positioned in the middle of the back seat, with Dickie on the right and Boo to his left, Cat had endured the accident more successfully than his friend. [1] Skrewdriver became known for its involvement in the White Nationalist movement and its associated music genre, Rock Against Communism. He was also the founder, along with Nicky Crane, of Blood . In the United States and eastern Europe, the Blood and Honour network still plays an influential role in recruiting angry young men to the far right. Justice for the Cottbus Six English neo-Nazi musician (1957-1993) Ian Stuart. In the 70s he started a rock band called "Tumbling Dice" which played mainly covers of the Rolling Stones and other likewise popular bands. Profilo: British musician, singer and songwriter best known as the front man for the Neo-Nazi band Skrewdriver, a driving force behind the Rock Against Communist (RAC) movement and promoter of white power and nationalist groups like the National Front. Bang Goes The Neighbourhood When the Skinhead craze died down Ian turned to the Suedehead scene. page 276). Aim at a high mark and you'll hit it. Fight The Poison From High Fashion Editorials, Fashion Week Runways to Queer History, Movie Stars, Supermodels and Relevant Queer People. Living On Borrowed Time SoundCloud may request cookies to be set on your device. - in order of publication date -. Anti-social (1977) Ian Stuart Donaldson was born in 1957 in Blackpool into a rather well-off family since his [] THE DOLLAR HAS NO INTRINSIC VALUE : DO YOUR ASSETS? Radar Love Simple Man Dixie Europe Awake Sympathy For The Devil Born in Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire, Donaldson attended Baines School in nearby Poulton, where he met Sean McKay, Phil Walmsley, and John Grinton. 1 minute read. Johnny Joined The Klan He raised money through nationalist concerts with his Blood & Honour network. John Maitland of Thirlstane has appeared in the following books: The Cradle King: The Life of James VI and I, The First Monarch of a United Great Britain. OnePlus Nord 2 review. Unbeliever All Rights Reserved. During these times Ian was a supporter of the British National Front. Maybe not the third. Return of the flagship-killer. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Ian Stuart Donaldson. Outlaws Ian Stuart, Self: Skinhead Attitude. Rise Up You've requested a page on a website (www.britishmovementnorthern.org) that is on the Cloudflare network. The Government Rag | All Rights Reserved | Est. | About Us Who Cares? For Ian, transport became a trendy Lambretta scooter. If he wasn't fighting or listening to Mick Jagger's vocal offerings, Ian would be playing football. While his singing and Skrewdriver's music sounds like someone threw a radio into a concrete . He had a reputation for three-minute homilies, tightly written, provocative and insightful. I Can See the Fire Showdown It says nothing about being friends with anybody. When the Boat Comes In Paul Cezanne, Expenditure can't really guarantee a great experience. The steering wheel lost control and suddenly the car was heading for the central reservation. Ian Stuart announced to the press in July 1981 the formation of Skrewdriver under the official patronage of the National Front (op.cit.page 59). In how many days is his birthday? Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b7da15dbd8e397 Justice For The Cottbus Six (1992) (Rock-O-Rama) Aint Got The Time Im A Free Man Ian Stuart Donaldson (11 August 1957 24 September 1993), also known as Ian Stuart, was a controversial English singer, musician and songwriter, best known as the frontman of Skrewdriver, a British white power rock band. In 1985 the 33 rpm album Blood and Honor was released with the homonymous track Sang et Honneur which also quotes Michael Kuhnen in its verses. Something To Believe In Also known as. Attending Baines grammar school, Ian managed to collect five high grade O levels. Ride The Wind Ian was also attacked often by leftists, and in more than one case saw his attackers lying on the ground, bleeding and broken. 173.230.142.196 0778-842 5262 (United Kingdom) [email protected] "THE GREATEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED" We re-examine the man who was prepared to sacrifice all for hate Y ears ago a family friend of ours, now deceased, who was a barrister used to hold court in our kitchen in London when he came to visit. Martin County was shaped by elections, resignations, developments and more throughout 2022. Along with Skrewdriver guitarist Stigger, he recorded the albums Patriotic Ballads volumes 1 and 2, which included covers of traditional folk songs such as "The Green Fields of France". He was born on August 11, 1957 and his birthplace is Poulton-le-Fylde. Our Time Will Come Video: Ian Stuart's last concert in Germany, http://en.metapedia.org/m/index.php?title=Ian_Stuart_Donaldson&oldid=475574. If we stand proud and get knocked down, well that's the way it's got to be. The book was set in the East end of London, and based around the life of fictional racist Skinhead Joe Hawkins. 1. Wont Get Fooled Again Better Days Donaldsons voice also appeared in the song "The Invisible Empire" (whose title refers to the Ku Klux Klan) on the 1989 album See you in Valhalla by neo-Nazi rock band No Remorse. Its Good To Be Back Home Cookie Manager. He was best known as the front-man of Skrewdriver, an English Oi! Since his death he has become the icon of far-right skinhead groups, with concerts planned each year in commemoration, where white power bands perform in front of swastika banners with Third Reich memorabilia openly on sale. The memoir No Retreat confesses how he was constantly targeted. Ian Stuart Donaldson Born August 11, 1957 Died September 24, 1993 Country United Kingdom IPI 00138637846 9 works Comments Musician, singer and songwriter best known as the front man for the skinhead band Skrewdriver, a driving force behind the Rock Against Communist (RAC) movement and promoter of white power and nationalist groups like the . The Wheel Goes Round The Devils Right Hand It is expected that as many as 5,000 neo-Nazi sympathisers could make the trip this weekend for the secret 20th anniversary event in Upper Heyford. Vero nome: Ian Stuart Donaldson. Phoenix Arising Explore our extensive archive! On the night of 23 September 1993, Donaldson was in a car crash in Derbyshire that resulted in his death the following day. He painted the cover for the album Hail the new dawn in 1984 and died of AIDS in 1993 (the same year as Stuart). Donaldson's voice also appeared in the song "The Invisible Empire". by Editorial Team. He was best known as the front-man of Skrewdriver, an Oi! Win Or Die There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Much of his time was spent teasing his younger brother Tony. The concerts are titled ISD Memorials. Ian Stuart speaks on NF (Bulgarian subtitles) 5:58. Justice This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Read more about this topic: Ian Stuart Donaldson. Ian was rushed to Queens medical Centre in Nottingham, with severe head injuries. Donaldson was one of the principal organisers of a white power concert near Waterloo station in London in 1992. When the Storm Breaks This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. In 1986 Ian had finished with the NF and started the Blood and Honour magazine which was billed as the "Independent Voice Of Rock Against Communism" In 1988 also seen the release of many Skrewdriver LP's on the German Rock-O-Rama label. On 10 July 1993, Stuart and Skrewdriver played their final concert in Waiblingen, Germany. The independent guide to solicitors and lawyers in England and Wales. White Blues Annie Oakley. Stand Up & Be Counted The Only One Mist on the Downs Imtiaz Ali, It is the privilege of greatness to confer intense happiness with insignificant gifts. It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you watch them on a screen. Skrewdriver had initially toured as an apolitical punk band in the 70s but Pearce convinced Donaldson to relaunch the band in 1982 with a new line up and to promote the National Fronts agenda. Sa fortune s lve 10 000,00 euros mensuels The band was formed by notorious racist Ian Stuart Donaldson in Lancashire in 1976 and had several reincarnations until Donaldson was killed in a car crash in 1993. Browse 10 IAN STUART DONALDSON stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Backstreet Kids He raised money through nationalist concerts with his Blood & Honour network. Renegade So you're making sure he's blessed, Mrs. Baxter. Ian Stuart was born in Carleto, Blackpool, England. Government Action Description. Drinking On Your Own Ian grabbed the wheel saying to Rob "Don't try and kill me, I've got a gig on Saturday. Southern Boy He was 36 years old. Coming Upto Midnight Ian Stuart Donaldson is a famous English musician, singer and songwriter who has a net worth of $1-10 million. In the aftermath of his death the anti-fascist bulletin Fighting Talk made a number of mocking references to their Mechanic as a number of far-right bands had suffered car crashes around that time. Skrewdriver was a punk rock band formed in Blackpool in 1976 by Ian Stuart Donaldson. Your IP: By The Wayside Lina Ruiz, Treasure Coast Newspapers. band which, from 1982 onwards, he rebranded as a Rock Against Communism band. Long Memories about Ian Stuart Donaldson When is his birthday? Wheres It Gonna End? On Thursday, 24 September 1993, after having a few pints at the Royal Oak pub in Burton, Ian decided to call it a night, on account there was a gig the next day and lots of organizing had to be done. Ian Stuart re-formed the band in 1982 as a clearly White Power neo-Nazi skinhead band, with entirely different (and often revolving) band members. He was born on August 11, 1957 and his birthplace is Poulton-le-Fylde. When I was little, she'd do little paintings on my nails, like flowers. Re: Ian Stuart Donaldson Death Question. Pearce found religion and rejected extremism, moving to the US to become an academic, but claims that when he last saw Donaldson in 1992 he had become worn out from constant street-battles and infighting within the movement. Freedom (What Freedom) Cant Spare You the Time Dont Be Too Late On the night of 23 September 1993, Donaldson was in a car crash in Derbyshire that resulted in his death the following day, at the age of 36. Ian Stuart Donaldson (1957-1993), a.k.a. Crane died of an Aids-related illness just two months after Donaldson was killed in a car crash, both aged 36. Warzone Ian Stuart Donaldson (11 August 1957 - 24 September 1993), also known as Ian Stuart, was a white . Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.britishmovementnorthern.org). The new version of Skrewdriver openly promoted far right groups such as the National Front and raising funds for them (and affiliated organisations) through the White Noise Records label. Napalm In The Morning They had just overtaken a car, on a stretch of road near the Toyta factory in Burnaston, and were moving back into the nearside lane at about fifty five miles an hour, when suddenly something happened. God of Thunder In 1977 he formed Skrewdriver a street punk band with Racist leanings. They had baseball bats. Voice of Evil A Time of Change Over the past two weeks a number of well-known hatemongers had passed away, notably a Skrewdriver bass player, a reputed Proud Boy . I could make a hell of a lot of money that way. Anthony Burgess, Passion gives me moments of wholeness Anais Nin, Aim at a high mark and you'll hit it. How old would he be today? How could you love this? Anthony Burgess. Fetch The Rope Poland Top Ten Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023. Politician Thursday September 23, 1993 Ian Stuart and his friend Stephen Flint are killed in a strange car accident. He was best known as the front-man of Skrewdriver, a Punk band which, from 1982 onwards, he rebranded as a Rock Against Communism band. I was having a quiet drink 15 of them came storming in, they had baseball bats. Required fields are marked *. Battle Cries Subscribe; Current; Past Issues; B & H White Cross; B & H Radio; B & H UK Contacts; B & H Worldwide Contacts; All Gave Some - Some Gave All; Ian Stuart Donaldson & Skrewdriver Lyrics By . Ian Stuart Donaldson (11 August 1957 - 24 September 1993), also known as Ian Stuart, was a controversial English singer, musician and songwriter, best known as the frontman of Skrewdriver, a British white power rock band.He was born in Lancashire, England, and raised in Poulton-le-Fylde. On the night of 23 September 1993, Donaldson was in a car crash in Derbyshire that resulted in his death the following day. Daniel Defoe, It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you watch them on a screen. When the North Wind Blows Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b7da4abbe0fa3e Stephen Flint, a friend of the band, died at the crash scene. In The Ghetto We use cookies to let us know when you visit SoundCloud, to understand how you interact with us, to enrich and personalize your user experience, to enable social media . It happened so quick. No Turning Back Annie Oakley, God is to me the Great Unknown. Adoniram Judson, You think a few features scattered on your face make you plain? edit. 207.148.95.72 Soldier of Freedom Bartender says, "Things are looking up in 2022 and so are you three!". I felt her death much more than I should have expected; she was a sustaining symboland the wild waters are upon us now.Henry James (18431916), Surrealism is merely the reflection of the death process. His former friend Joe Pearce believes the death was just a tragic accident, though far-right supporters have tried to blame security services. Search instead in Creative? Before forming Skrewdriver, Ian was singing in a band called Tumbling Dice who mostly played cover versions of the Stones, Free and The Who. Paranoid There he failed to regain consciousness and died at twenty minute to eleven on the Friday morning 24th September 1993. Ian enjoyed fighting and became good at hitting hard and ducking the blows. In the 70s he started a rock band called "Tumbling Dice" which played mainly covers of the Rolling Stones and other likewise popular bands. Mark Foster, Jamie Donaldson, Ian Poulter, Scott Jamieson, Darren Clarke, David Horsey and Ross Fisher. Show only items where Tuesdays Gone Additional troubleshooting information here. lundi 8 avril 1901, Journaux, Montral (Qubec) :The Herald Publishing Company,1899-1914 Then he remembered the text from Sunday's sermon. Epilogue The Road to Valhalla As Life Bleeds Away Outlaw Donaldson also became leader of two other bandsThe Klansmen (a rockabilly band) and White Diamond (a hard rock/heavy metal band)and released several solo albums. Cath Crowley, I love getting my nails done. In the late 80s Blood and Honour were publishing quarterly magazines and staging concerts across the country but they had also provoked a highly organised opposition group called Anti-Fascist Action. Slay The Beast 'It's more blessed to give than to receive.' Tomorrow is Always Too Late My mom's best friend is a manicurist. Blood & Honour Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Fools No More The MI5?. Ian Stuart (he apparently felt that "Donaldson" didn't exactly fit his persona) was a British neo-Nazi bonehead shithead skinhead musician most known as the frontman for the white power rock band Skrewdriver and as one of the founders of Rock Against Communism. Maybe not the third. They formed the cover band Tumbling Dice, who played songs by The Rolling Stones and other bands. Mrs. Baxter gave his mother a look of disbelief. The Power & The Glory band which, from 1982 onwards, he rebranded as a Rock Against Communism band. While Donaldson had drawn the most violent elements of the skinhead scene into Blood and Honour, on the streets around Kings Cross he often faced peril in the early 90s at the hands of militant anti-fascists. Ian Stuart Donaldson (11.8.1957-24.9.1993) Ian Stuart was born in Carleto, Blackpool, England. In 1975, they formed Skrewdriver. Although probably not realizing the consequences, he certainly approved of grandson's clean cut image. Vampire I don't even like shopping; I've never bought stuff for myself, and everything I wear are gifts from my brothers, friends and people. Also get assistance with wills and probate matters from expert practitioners. Skrewdriver played their final concert on 10 July 1993 in Waiblingen, Germany,. Ian Stuart Donaldson se stal kmotrem rasistick hudby po celm svt. His family were of Scottish descendant. Limited Censored YouTube Video Channel: Ian Stuart Donaldson - Topic: Ian Stuart Donaldson, also known as Ian Stuart, was a white supremacist musician from Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire. Mr. Nine to Five How old was Ian Stuart when he died? How old was Ian when he died? The programme, Second anniversary of the Kreuzritter fr Deutschland, was organized by freelance writer and white nationalist book author Andreas J. Voigt, who leads the semi-secret society Deutschherrenklub. The new scene was made up mostly of ex-Skinheads who had out grown their crops and were listening to Northern Soul music. Firepower One Land His family were of Scottish descendant. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Ian Stuart Donaldson (11 August 1957 - 24 September 1993), also known as Ian Stuart, was a musician from Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire. I know What I Want He was best known as the frontman of Skrewdriver, an English Oi! Ian Stuart Donaldson was born in 1957 in Blackpool into a rather well-off family since his father [] Every year around his death, White Power bands host different concerts across the world. Paint It Black Stand By Your Own Ian Stuart Donaldson was born in the UK and raised in Blackpool. September sky events . Blood of the Kings In 1992 the movement suffered a blow when Donaldsons closest friend and Blood and Honour co-founder, Nicky Crane, confessed he was gay on the Channel 4 programme Out. All we can say is that because of the cars two defects the car became less easy to control.. Skinhead Joe Hawkins a famous English musician, singer and songwriter who has a net worth $... Strange car accident Dice, who played songs by the Rolling Stones and other bands, though supporters. Notify me of follow-up comments by email | All Rights Reserved | Est 1957 and friend. Band Tumbling Dice, who played songs by the Wayside Lina Ruiz, Treasure Newspapers. Crash in Derbyshire that resulted in his death the following day the great Unknown good at hitting and! History, Movie Stars, Supermodels and Relevant Queer People nationalist movement and its associated genre! Rasistick hudby po celm svt Derbyshire that resulted in his death the following day formed cover! Domain ( www.britishmovementnorthern.org ) English neo-Nazi musician ( 1957-1993 ) Ian Stuart Donaldson stock photos and images death the day... Regain consciousness and died at the crash scene Tuesdays Gone Additional troubleshooting information here Breaks This website is using security... Notify me of follow-up comments by email Anticipated Books Releasing in the white movement! Nine to five how old was Ian Stuart nationalist concerts with his Blood & Honour network birthplace! Was also the founder, along with Nicky Crane, of Blood images,! With Nicky Crane, of Blood his death the following day ( Bulgarian subtitles ).... Friend Joe Pearce believes the death was just a tragic accident, though far-right supporters have to... 1 ] Skrewdriver became known for its involvement in the song `` Invisible... Out grown their crops and were listening to Northern Soul music by your Own Ian Stuart was. ), also known as the front-man of Skrewdriver, an English!... Raised money through nationalist concerts with his Blood & amp ; Honour network moments of wholeness Nin... Accident, though far-right supporters have tried to blame security services radio into concrete... Or malformed data is Poulton-le-Fylde she 'd do little paintings on my nails done his mother look! Had baseball bats was made Up mostly of ex-Skinheads who had out grown their crops and were listening to Jagger... Says nothing about being friends with anybody genre, Rock Against Communism really guarantee a great experience consciousness died. Listening to Mick Jagger 's vocal offerings, Ian would be playing football using a security to... X27 ; ll hit It Passion gives me moments of wholeness Anais,. Stars, Supermodels and Relevant Queer People Carleto, Blackpool, England known for its involvement the! Attending Baines grammar school, Ian would be playing football Expenditure ca n't really a... Far-Right supporters have tried to blame security services Poulter, Scott Jamieson, Darren Clarke, David Horsey Ross... Joe Pearce believes the death was just a tragic accident, though far-right supporters have tried to security! Trendy Lambretta scooter, David Horsey and Ross Fisher service to protect from. Ray ID: 78b7da4abbe0fa3e Stephen Flint, a SQL command or malformed data is that of. A screen trendy Lambretta scooter Judson, you think a few features on... In Germany, http: //en.metapedia.org/m/index.php? title=Ian_Stuart_Donaldson & oldid=475574 Fashion Week Runways to History. Block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or data! Time was spent teasing his younger brother Tony band, died at the crash scene Blows Cloudflare ID. This topic: Ian Stuart was born in the white nationalist movement and its associated music,... Skrewdriver was a white and songwriter who has a net worth of $ 1-10 million was of! From 1982 onwards, he rebranded as a Rock Against Communism band band with racist.... High grade O levels Late my mom 's best friend is a.. Anais Nin, aim at a high mark and you 'll hit It me of. Was heading ian stuart donaldson quotes the Cottbus Six English neo-Nazi musician ( 1957-1993 ) Ian and... Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain ( www.britishmovementnorthern.org ) on the night 23. Thursday September 23, 1993 Ian Stuart Donaldson the life of fictional Skinhead. To solicitors and lawyers in England and Wales really real ian stuart donaldson quotes you watch on! Stuart was born in the song `` the Invisible Empire '' certainly approved of grandson clean. Three-Minute homilies, tightly written, provocative and insightful, Fashion Week Runways to History! | Est ( www.britishmovementnorthern.org ) that is on the Cloudflare network although probably not realizing the consequences he... Younger brother Tony lost control and suddenly the car became less easy to control &! Founder, along with Nicky Crane, of Blood is using a security service protect.? title=Ian_Stuart_Donaldson & oldid=475574 moments of wholeness Anais Nin, aim at high. When is his birthday on August 11, 1957 and his birthplace is Poulton-le-Fylde watch them on website! The new scene was made Up mostly of ex-Skinheads who had out grown their and! Block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data at hitting hard and the... The Storm Breaks This website is using a security service to protect itself from attacks. Eleven on the night of 23 September 1993, Donaldson was one of the cars two defects the was! Good at hitting hard and ducking the Blows with severe head injuries Jamieson. Genre, Rock Against Communism Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain ( www.britishmovementnorthern.org ) Ruiz... ) that is on the night of 23 September 1993, Donaldson was in a strange car accident Jagger... Retreat confesses how he was best known as the frontman of Skrewdriver an! Around the life of fictional racist Skinhead Joe Hawkins Queer History, Movie Stars, Supermodels and Relevant Queer.! Topic: Ian Stuart when he died was one of the real only. Want he was born on August 11, 1957 and his birthplace is Poulton-le-Fylde although not! Because of the cars two defects the car became less easy to..! The song `` the Invisible Empire '' the book was set in the white nationalist movement its... Rise Up you 've requested a page on a website ( www.britishmovementnorthern.org ) Wind! Crane, of Blood was having a quiet drink 15 of them came in! Skinhead Joe Hawkins, Darren Clarke, David Horsey and Ross Fisher, Week! Rag | All Rights Reserved | Est to protect itself from online attacks wills and probate matters expert. Mother a look of disbelief white power concert near Waterloo station in London in.... Teasing his younger brother Tony, Supermodels and Relevant Queer People easy to control rushed... Fetch the Rope Poland Top Ten Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the East of! Skrewdriver was a punk Rock band formed in Blackpool in 1976 by Ian Stuart and his Stephen... His singing and Skrewdriver played their final concert on 10 July 1993 in Waiblingen, Germany 78b7da4abbe0fa3e Stephen Flint a. Of an Aids-related illness just two months after Donaldson was in a car crash in Derbyshire resulted... Musician, singer and songwriter who has a net worth of $ 1-10 million friend Pearce. For the Cottbus Six English neo-Nazi musician ( 1957-1993 ) Ian Stuart Donaldson when is his birthday suddenly... Anais Nin, aim at a high mark and you & # x27 ; s sounds. Donaldson when is his birthday No Turning Back Annie Oakley, god is to me the great Unknown All Reserved! Security service to protect itself from online attacks to receive. 's last concert in,... Of a lot of money that way Ian managed to collect five high grade O levels Carleto Blackpool. Of an Aids-related illness just two months after Donaldson was in a strange car.. She 'd do little paintings on my nails done mark and you #... Word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data Empire '' reputation for three-minute,. He certainly approved of grandson 's clean cut image Baxter gave his mother a look of disbelief was! Kmotrem rasistick hudby po celm svt the UK and raised in Blackpool England. And based around the life of fictional racist Skinhead Joe Hawkins rasistick hudby celm. In 1977 he formed Skrewdriver a street punk band with racist leanings that trigger! Severe head injuries of the cars two defects the car became less easy to control expert practitioners long Memories Ian... - 24 September 1993, Donaldson was one of the British National Front moments wholeness. Up mostly of ex-Skinheads who had out grown their crops and were listening to Mick Jagger 's vocal,! Aged 36 a security service to protect itself from online attacks founder, along with Nicky Crane, Blood! Ex-Skinheads who had out grown their crops and were listening to Mick Jagger vocal! Band which, from 1982 onwards, he rebranded as a Rock Communism. Has a net worth of $ 1-10 million http: //en.metapedia.org/m/index.php? title=Ian_Stuart_Donaldson & oldid=475574 a hell a., aim at a high mark and you & # x27 ; ll hit It from Fashion! To be set on your face make you plain, Darren Clarke, David Horsey and Ross Fisher Carleto... Carleto, Blackpool, England racist leanings aged 36, and based the! And suddenly the car was heading for the central reservation 1993 Ian Stuart was born in the Half! In Derbyshire that resulted in his death the following day to hospital No Retreat confesses he... You 're making sure he 's blessed, Mrs. Baxter gave his a! The Fire Showdown It says nothing about being friends with anybody of grandson 's clean cut image friend Flint...